How did you find Welding Site?

MC

Administrator
Staff member
Good Post Points
I know it's only day 2 but I'm curious to hear where everybody is hearing about WeldingSite?

Berniebac

Good Post Points
Lawnmowerforum sent me an email and I signed up. I have an extremely cheap mig, flux core only welder and I have not practiced much with it. I would love to try a few small projects with it but haven't come up with too many to do. I bought it because I had three little projects to do: mower deck, small bracket for a spiral staircase, and repair to a small metal table. It was just as cheap to buy the welder as it was to take these projects to a shop. I'll be lurking and watching what others do.

MC

Administrator
Staff member
Good Post Points
Glad to see some mower guys checking in. Welcome aboard.

• Good Post
Reactions: TLC

Ron Wasil

Good Post Points
I had a message from lawnmowerforum in my spam folder. I am looking for a mig outfit that will run on 120 volt power. 20% duty cycle will be ok.

texan939

Good Post Points
Got an email from a lawnmower forum. Looking forward to learn about sticking 2 metal parts together and then they stay. I own a Hobart 140 handler. grinder, and hammer. Does that make me a welder ?

SARDogDad

Good Post Points
Lawn Mower forum... (Actually forgot I was on the lawn mower forum.) Welding is a skill I'd love to learn so this will probably be a Covid 19 Shelter in Place Project.