How did you find Welding Site?

Old Irish

Good Post Points
Welder
Lincoln SW200,PowerMig 180, A/C225 with rectifier, 2 Chinese plasma, stick, tig- 1-Chinese stick w/hot start&arc force and 1 Chinese 205A mig
Tractor By Net

Frank S

Good Post Points
Welder
Millermatic 210, Miller Bobcat 250 Miller big 40, Airco DC 300 amp, Lincoln 225 cracker box, Hobart beta mig 450, Hobart migman 135, Hobart 900 amp motor generator, P&H 250 tig
I was sent an email from TBN inviting me to this site today

• Good Post
Reactions: MC

aussiebushman

Good Post Points
Welder
Rossi Inverter
Yes - Tractor Bynet - a great source of information for those of us who live in the bush and have machinery to maintain, repair and fabricate. Looking forward to seeing the contributions on weldingsite.com too. Good work!

• Good Post

Stuckonyou

Good Post Points
Welder
Harbor freight
Tractorbynet. But glad I found this. I've been welding since high school but only average skills.

• Good Post

Flatfoot 2282

Good Post Points
Welder
Handler 210, Lincoln Weldanpower 150, Klutch ST200iDV
TractorbyNet sent an email with the link to this site.

............So far, I like what I see.

• Good Post

Beerslayer

Good Post Points
Welder
ESAB Rebel EMP 285ic
Email invite from Tractorbynet. Looked interesting! I was a welder fabricator in another lifetime and then worked as construction millwright building sawmills, and later a construction electrician. Was fun! Farming now, so many projects to do. Need to build a welding bench.

• Good Post

18406ej

Good Post Points
Welder
TIG / MIG
I received news about this site through Tractor By Net. I am also a member of the Lawnmower Forum but they didn’t send me an invite. I must say that it’s a sad comment on our modern society when even in this day and age people of my kind* are still discriminated against by members of the urban turf maintenance crowd. I take faith, however, in the fact that persons with an interest in agricultural machinery are at least ‘slightly‘ more accepting. Yes, TBN did invite me to come over to this party, but at the same time they also requested that I use the servant’s entrance located toward the back of the house.

Jokingly,

Eamon

* Irish

• Good Post