Projects I work on.

bergie

Good Post Points
Welder
miller
Working on building a 6ft4x10ft trailer. Used part of a boat trailer someone gave me years ago. Found a 5000 pound to put under it should hold the weight. I also work on old gas pump for people. A friend has a fab shop where I can make all of the parts.I have repaired around 30 some old gas pumps.The last picture is one I am working on now.

Attachments

• IMG_0899 (240x320).jpg
    IMG_0899 (240x320).jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0594 (480x640).jpg
    IMG_0594 (480x640).jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0603 (480x640).jpg
    IMG_0603 (480x640).jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0898.jpg
    IMG_0898.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Good Post
Reactions: MC

Bearskinner

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller
Those old gas pumps are very cool. Would add a great look to the front of the shop.
Can’t tell by the picture, but try and keep a 4’-5’ tongue on the trailer so you have lots of sharp turning and backing room so it won’t hit your tow vehicle.

bergie

Good Post Points
Welder
miller
Those old gas pumps are very cool. Would add a great look to the front of the shop.
Can’t tell by the picture, but try and keep a 4’-5’ tongue on the trailer so you have lots of sharp turning and backing room so it won’t hit your tow vehicle.
Actually it is 4ft3 waiting on materials from the fab shop right now. I have a gas pump in front of the house. If i were to put one in front of the shop probably run into it with something knowing me.

Bearskinner

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller
Actually it is 4ft3 waiting on materials from the fab shop right now. I have a gas pump in front of the house. If i were to put one in front of the shop probably run into it with something knowing me.

If it was out in front of my shop, I promise I wouldn’t run into it! I’m working on more critter fencing and adding some yard art painted implement pieces, antique steel wheels etc for decoration. One of those pumps would be great out front