Odds and ends of equipment transport

Norm W

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller 225, Lincoln Tombstone 225 stick, Montgomery Wards DC converter, Hobart mig
I happened across a 76 White road tractor. I had previously made a tractor to put a 7.5' backhoe on. I also had a '48 AC 'C' That I took to tractor shows. To transport them I built a 102" x 20' flatbed trailer and a flat deck to lock into the fifth wheel on the White. The ramps are from a trailer that I had built to go behind a custom truck I had built. The picture was taken after loading up for a show.DSCF0399.JPG

Bearskinner

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller
Love that old Alice. I have a 1937 at my front gate ( unfortunately with a cracked, frozen block) they just have such a classic tractor look

Norm W

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller 225, Lincoln Tombstone 225 stick, Montgomery Wards DC converter, Hobart mig
If it is just the water jacket that cracked, weld it up. Even if you don't get all the crack water tight the small leaks can be sealed with epoxy. Some eutectic cast rod, low amps and short beads you might be able to save it.

Bearskinner

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller
I retrieved it from the woods on a family friends property. It had a free growing up thru the frame. It actually had good antifreeze in it and clean oil, even after 20 years. Somewhere down the line, the carb was removed, and it sat. It is totally rusted together and is not going to turn over. It looks good out front of the front gate.45A141EA-D984-4689-AB65-0DB214795E89.jpeg45A141EA-D984-4689-AB65-0DB214795E89.jpeg