how fast can you move?

Gary Fowler

Top Poster Of Month
Good Post Points
Had to go buy more glue traps. Wife was in the bathroom and started screaming. Another mouse in the middle bath. More glue traps set. This one will be a while coming back. I swatted at it with a broom several times as it as running between the back of the commode and the door. It finally found a crack big enough to squeeze thru and vanished. It may take 3 or 4 days but he will come back looking for water and stumble over one of the traps.

Norm W

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller 225, Lincoln Tombstone 225 stick, Montgomery Wards DC converter, Hobart mig
I have found that rat bait works well. I run a wire through the center to keep it from being dragged off. When the bait stops disappearing the mice and other rodents are done. Regular traps worked but had to be re-set. The bait makes them seek water and they usually go out to find it. It is a blood thinner that makes them bleed internally.

Gary Fowler

Top Poster Of Month
Good Post Points
I may have to try that in my shop. I think I may still have one there.

Yomax4

Good Post Points
I have found the walk the plank 5 gallon bucket mouse trap baited with peanut butter to be better than anything so far.

Bucket technique is a killer. Kinda gross but very effective. I just took a 3/32 Tig rod and ran it through a soda can lengthwise and across the pail. Couple blobs of peanut butter on 2 sides of the can. Set outside against my wood pile and in the morning I had 9 mice.