Hoping to find the time for a couple projects

Good Post Points
Welder
Old Hobart
My first project that I would like to accomplish is building a land plane. I have accumulated all the metal, just need to find the time to even get started.
the second is building a snow plow that will attach to my ssqa. For this project I was hoping to find a discarded water heater to cut open. When I get started I will post some pics.

Bearskinner

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller
Do a lot of measuring of similar tools, and plan out the size of what you are creating. Figure size and weight by the HP and size of your tractor. You don’t want to piece it all together, just to have to cut it up and redo it a few times.

PILOON

Good Post Points
Welder
Hobart 200 stick
LOL, I'm retired so should have lots of time.
BUT I seem to never have enough (time).
LOL, the honey do jar is overflowing!

Bearskinner

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller
Yeah, I retired 10 years ago, I’m busier now than I ever was working. I tell myself I need to get a job so I can take a vacation!

coupman35

Good Post Points
Welder
225 older lincon and Lincon Mig
Let me tell you don't wait till you retire to do stuff because you never get to it .The honey do list just get bigger and bigger lol

Bearskinner

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller
That’s a fact. I check things off the list daily, but I set a lot of self imposed projects daily, and the list keeps growing. I enjoy creating and maintaining my place, it is a wonderful feeling to be able to do most anything in the manner in which you want, and be very happy with the final results.

PILOON

Good Post Points
Welder
Hobart 200 stick
Yep, check the list daily but often opt to 'conserve energy', i.e. NADA.
But then isn't retirement meant to be just that?
So reading, TBN and now Welding net often win out.
With the curent Virus situation not much else to do.

I'm not alone as last month I listed my Toyota MRE on the net and got 3000 visits and did sell it on Monday, we were able to actually conclude via bank transfers and I had the appropriate proxy forms to effect the transfer.
Being cautious I confirmed with my bank that his funds were actually transferred.

OK, enough chat, onto a project, I think!

Bearskinner

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller
Nothing fun this week, clearing dead standing timber, raking ( with the tractor) up piles of branches, going to be a nice calm burn day again today