Conversation spam

dee_veloper

Good Post Points
Welder
Longevity
I'm getting spam in the conversation notices. How can I delete the conversation spam?

dee_veloper

Good Post Points
Welder
Longevity
I clicked on the spammer's user name and flagged to "ignore" I don't see any conversations listed anymore. I can't remember how to get back in there to see. I looked for a link but maybe it only appears when a conversation still exists. (IDK)

dee_veloper

Good Post Points
Welder
Longevity
I clicked on the spammer's user name and flagged to "ignore" I don't see any conversations listed anymore. I can't remember how to get back in there to see. I looked for a link but maybe it only appears when a conversation still exists. (IDK)

Okay, here is an update. My previous thought about the ignore option did not work after all.

I found the conversation access button - it's the envelope icon in the top header bar.

Clicked on that and got into the conversation list. No "Leave" button there, so I clicked on the date-link on one of the conversations and that took me to the detail which had the Leave button. Clicked that and the popup gave me the option to leave which is effectively a deletion of the conversation so it does not appear any more.

thanks for putting up with old slow guy.....

Dirt Guy

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller 211, miller 135, Eastwood tig 200, Lincoln Weldenpower Engine driven Arc Welder,
Noticed Emilly has not left us any messages today, Wonder what happened to her. Maybe she has left us for another Forum, Figures, :oops:

California

Good Post Points
I found a photo of Emily!

She's really busy corresponding with her admirers.

Nigerian_Scammers_687x365.jpg