Vintage Marquette Welder For Sale

restopaul

Good Post Points
Welder
hobby
I have a vintage Marquette A?C stick welder that I am no longer using and don't have room for. Don't know the age. Original owner was my neighbor the blacksmith and I remember seeing the welder when I was a kid (I'm 70 now). Would love to see someone have it that is into vintage stuff and wouldn't just scrap it. I'd be excited if I got $100 for it. Located in New Egypt, NJ.Uncle Fred's Welder.JPGWelder Data Plate.JPG

California

Good Post Points
I have a vintage Marquette A?C stick welder that I am no longer using ... Would love to see someone have it that is into vintage stuff and wouldn't just scrap it. I'd be excited if I got $100 for it. Located in New Egypt, NJ.
$100? Maybe.

I think $50 would put it among comparables, usable but not extraordinary, at least here.

It would be rare for someone to buy that to complete their Marquette collection. :)

jjef

Good Post Points
Welder
Hobart 210, lx 235, Lincoln 140c
I've seen older lol. Leads still look good if it works and was looking for a inexpensive welder I'd buy it over a HF one. Ac current only I presume? Any idea how much it weighs, length of leads, and if you ever hit the duty cycle?