Miller Welder Owners Report For Duty

Teachu2

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller Bobcat 250, Miller MM210, Lincoln 185 Mig, Lincoln 225 AC/DC tombstone, old Miller shop welder, three O/A sets
I have a Dial Arc 250P, a MM210, and a Bobcat 250.

Millerman

Good Post Points
Welder
Miller Wire Welder
If you've got a Miller welder, let's hear from you. :geek:
Back in 1987 I bought my first Welder which is a Millermatic 120 which per salesman would weld up to 150. I use it for around the house and some farm work. Last year the torch cable finally gave up so I went to the local Miller dealer (not the one I bought it from) to purchase another one. He could find no such welder in any of his manuals so he sold me another brand which worked fine so have any of you Miller people ever heard of this Welder. It is 220 volt and I am still using it today.

• Good Post
Reactions: MC

kayco53

Good Post Points
Welder
systematics
I have a Miller Thunderbolt 225 AC very smooth for AC, I also have the popular Lincoln 225 ac tombstone welder. Strange that both are just AC buzz boxes with only a transformer and switch inside however the Miller is as smooth as a DC, much smoother than the Lincoln. Ain't the leads either, actually the Lincoln has larger 2ga and the Miller has smaller 4ga cables.
I have a thunderbolt as well. Badged as Dayton. Heard they were the company that made them. Not sure if it is true. The old machines were copper and the newer ones are aluminum. Wonder if that is the difference. My machine was new in 1969 when I was a kid and my old man said thats why he got that one said the change was back then.

CADplans

Good Post Points
If this thing can cut it,,

iifjn03.jpg

and, if this thing can drill it,,

mZavin6.jpg

THEN,, this thing can weld it!!

9cGiull.jpg

on this welding table,,,

c1BKIPO.jpg