Help us get started

MC

Administrator
Staff member
Good Post Points
I'm sure most if not all of the early members will be welding experts, but it would be very helpful if you could start things off by posting threads and links to useful content or frequently asked questions. These early threads would be thought of as the basis for sticky threads in each section, where future relevant threads could be linked and summarized.

In the next few weeks, we can promote the forum and likely get at least a few hundred members which I'm thinking will get things rolling nicely.

Also, if you have any friend, family, internet buddies, or pros you'd like to invite, please do so by simply linking to the home page.

Dadmoonbunny

Good Post Points
Not on topic, but how about a category for us wire fed types? You know, the folks that can't run a decent bead with a stick, but do okay with a good handle and a little piece of wire.

Root weld

Good Post Points
Welder
Lincoln of course
Well, I am definitely not any expert by any means. I belong to other 'sites' and have learned oodles of information and hopefully helped a few people like me needing or just looking for good input or real knowledge.

• Good Post
Reactions: MC