Everlast Powerpro 164Si

WAG

Good Post Points
Welder
MIG & TIG
I bought an Everlast Powerpro 164Si about 2 years ago then life turned upside down including a move to where I do not have a shop yet. I am wondering if anyone on here has this unit and what your thoughts are on it? I got it since I liked it since it was multifeatured. Yeah I get not everyone likes that but I don't have tons of space or money. Any glitches I need to be aware of?

Col.

Good Post Points
Welder
Bobcat
I bought an Everlast Powerpro 164Si about 2 years ago then life turned upside down including a move to where I do not have a shop yet. I am wondering if anyone on here has this unit and what your thoughts are on it? I got it since I liked it since it was multifeatured. Yeah I get not everyone likes that but I don't have tons of space or money. Any glitches I need to be aware of?

The best brand in my books. I have a miller also. I go to the Everlast ,great rig and takes a beating

kpsp50

Good Post Points
Welder
HTP and Miller
Check into primeweld used one of their machines and was impressed. I am not affected with them. Good luck

kpsp50

Good Post Points
Welder
HTP and Miller
Check into primeweld used one of their machines and was impressed and good price. I am not affected with them. Good luck