2 1/4" X 1/4" Square Tub Connectors

Pancho$$

Good Post Points
Welder
Century 125GL MIG
Anyone know where I might find Preformed welded connectors for a Sidecar Frame project. Specifically, 90% Mitered Corners?

SidecarFlip

Good Post Points
Welder
Hobart Handler 210, Lincoln Square Wave TIG, Vulcan 205 stand alone TIG, Hyper Therm CIC Plasma cutter, Titanium 45 amp Plasma Cutter, Lincoln Ranger gas driven ac/dc welder, Harris oxy-acetelyne cutting torch and welding torch, varuous owned shielding gas bottles and a bunch of other stuff....
Try Motorvation Engineering in Sibley, Iowa. I just happen to own one of their sidecars and it's mounted on my Centennial Triumph Bonneville but they most likely will sell you what you require and they have the knowledge and expertise to assist you. Nice folks. In fact I drove out there from here (Michigan) and had them mount my chair for me.

If I was building my own frame, I'd be TIG welding the joints, not MIG and especially not with the ancient one you have... Just my view and nothing more.

You might also want to join the United States Sidecar Association forum, it's a good site and lots of folks on there will have leads for everything you need as well.